Landscape view of white aspen tree trunks with burning red under brush.
This was taken in west Boulder County Colorado.
The goal this year was to search for aspen tree groves with pink to red underbrush we could pull the color out of it to make a cool nature print.
Cool fact: Lifespan of aspen depends on the vegetative part of the tree. Parts of the plant that grow above the ground live 40 to 150 years (depending on the species), while root may survive thousands of years.
Another cool fact: Native Americans used leaves of aspen in treatment of burned skin, swollen joints and headache. Bark was used in treatment of urinary tract and stomach disorders.
Add a little forest nature to your decor. This fine art print will surely brighten any decor.
Aspen Tree Trunks And Burning Reds acrylic print shown above brings the artwork to life with the stylish lines and added depth of an acrylic print.
The image gets printed directly onto the back of a 1/4″ thick sheet of clear acrylic. The high gloss of the acrylic sheet complements the rich colors of any image to produce stunning results.
Custom this print with hundreds of different frame and mat combinations. Our framed prints are assembled, packaged, and shipped by our expert framing staff and delivered “ready to hang” with pre-attached hanging wire, mounting hooks, and nails.
Fine art nature landscape photography images by James Bo Insogna.
For more please like, subscribe, follow and share. Very much appreciated!
Recent prints and post
- Beautiful Mountain Stream Paradise Art Print
- Colorado Color Streaming New Art Prints
- Fall Foliage Forest Delight New Landscape Print
- CHASING COLORADO Autumn COLORS vLog and NEW Prints
- Boulder CO Flatirons And Longs Peak Art Print
- Your Beautiful Nature Landscape Print is Waiting
- Longs Peak As The Weather Turns
- Colorful San Juan Mountains Large Two Part Panorama Art Print
- Stunning Colorful Colorado Autumn Nature Landscapes Views Video
All artwork and images in this gallery are the original artwork of James Bo Insogna , Copyright All Rights Reserved and is protected by US and International Copyright laws. ColoradoNatureArt.com
One thought on “Aspen Tree Colony and Burning Red”