Today I’m IRISH! ( So read this with an Irish accent 🙂 ) May there be a Genius in your future… I mean Guinness… hugs and Italian Kisses… I mean Irish Kisses…
May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty.
A few of My Favorite Irish Toast.
- When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let’s all get drunk, and go to heaven!
- May the luck of the Irish, Lead to happiest heights, And the highway you travel, Be lined with green lights.
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
- My friends are the best friends, Loyal, willing and able. Now let’s get to drinking! All glasses off the table!
- Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold pint– and another one!
- I drink to your health when I’m with you, I drink to your health when I’m alone, I drink to your health so often, I’m starting to worry about my own!
- Here’s to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come, Across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do, As much for mine and ours, As mine and ours have done, For you and yours!
- May the Irish hills caress you. May her lakes and rivers bless you. May the luck of the Irish enfold you. May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
Museum quality art with fast, safe, secure, worldwide International shipping to your door. You can check them out here.