Here is a scenic view of North Boulder Colorado up to the Rocky Mountain Peaks in the high elevation with a string of geese in the upper left hand corner. This is a black and white with selective coloring to bring attention to the colorful building.
Don’t you wish you could go back in time and see what this looked like as time gone by. Boulder has grown by leaps and bounds. Such a colorful town with colorful people. This is the edge of town as it opens up to protected open space that surround Boulder. I love the concept of keeping towns apart. Makes for more personality to each separate town. Too many places all blend into the other and you can’t tell that you are even in a different place.
Colorado has lots of character, some of the old west still shines through. The best of both worlds.
A couple cool facts about Boulder.
- It is often called the country’s happiest city due to its repeated rating as the nation’s best city for well-being by a Gallup study.
- Robert Redford was a janitor at The Sink, before moving on to become famous!
- The Chautauqua Auditorium is an all-wood structure built in 1898. In the evening, when the Colorado Music Festival musicians stop playing, you can often hear the rafters-dwelling owls hooting along with the music.
- Scott Carpenter, a NASA astronaut, grew up in Boulder. There is a city park named after him, with a playground featuring a rocket-shaped climbing structure.
- Coors and Anheuser-Busch are nearby, plus the are 20 local microbreweries, this area has become the largest beer-producing triangle in the world.
- In 1967, Boulder became the first city in the United States to tax itself for funds to be used specifically for the acquisition, management and maintenance of open space.
By purchasing art from us please know you are supporting the arts and the artist to survive and continue working. It is greatly appreciated. All Colorado nature landscape fine art photography images are available to decorate your home or office, as custom framed or unframed poster prints, decorative canvas gallery wrap or museum wrap, awesome clean ready to hang acrylic art prints, durable water resistant lightweight metal fine art prints, home decor products, shower curtains, throw pillows, lifestyle products and licensing for all kinds of media. Museum quality art with fast, safe, secure, worldwide International shipping to your door. You can check them out here.
- North Boulder Colorado Front Range View – Royalty Free Downloads Here
- North Boulder Colorado Front Range View – Licensed Use Digital Downloads Here
If you like our Art Gallery please spread the word and press the Pinterest, FB, Google+, Twitter or SU Buttons! Thank you!
Feel Free to share our links, with Family or Friends who may also enjoy them.
All images are under the (C) copyright all rights reserved by photographer James Insogna, and may not be used, duplicated, or altered without written permission. Images on this site are not of public domain.
ColoradoNatureArt.com (C) all rights reserved.