A golfers ending to the perfect day on the golf course. The smell of the greens, perfect weather and a beautiful sunset to top it off. This is a public view of Twin Peaks Municipal Golf Course, Longmont, Colorado, Boulder County.
Are you a golfer? I am not. Wish I was, had the opportunity but never took the time.
This is a magical time on the course when all the golfers are finishing up their rounds and the resident come out with their dogs or to just walk around and take in all the scenery and get some exercise.
Great view to add to your home or office if you are always dreaming of being on the course or need some motivation to work on your game.
Here are some fun golf facts
- The modern game originated in Scotland, where the first written record of golf is James II’s banning of the game in 1457, as an unwelcome distraction to learning archery.
- It is documented as being played on Musselburgh Links, East Lothian, Scotland as early as 2 March 1672, which is certified as the oldest golf course in the world by Guinness World Records.
- Golf is unique in having lucrative competition for older players.
- Golf is one of dozens of independent sports like running or swimming.
- It can help keep you active, burn calories, stay in shape, lower cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart disease and research shows it may even help you live longer.
This Golf Course fine art photography image is perfect for your home or office walls to clam the soul. Available as custom framed or unframed poster prints, decorative canvas gallery wrap or museum wrap, awesome clean ready to hang acrylic art prints, durable water resistant lightweight metal fine art prints, home decor products, shower curtains, throw pillows and lifestyle products.
Museum quality art with fast, safe, secure, worldwide International shipping to your door. You can check them out here.
If you like our Art Gallery please spread the word and press the Pinterest, FB, Google+, Twitter or SU Buttons! Thank you!
Feel Free to share our links, with Family or Friends who may also enjoy them.
All images are under the (C) copyright all rights reserved by photographer James Insogna, and may not be used, duplicated, or altered without written permission. Images on this site are not of public domain.
ColoradoNatureArt.com (C) all rights reserved.